ĐỀ SỐ 1
|Đáp án + Dịch: Mr Nguyễn Lê Giang - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
1. Shareholders in the company (corporation) form of business are personally responsible for none of the liabilities of the company (corporation) unless they have provided a personal guarantee.
2. The financial accounts of a service business usually do NOT include which of the following accounts?
A. Fixed assets
B. Prepaid expenses
C. Accounts payable (trade creditors)
D. Cost of goods sold
E. Notes payable
3. A major difference between the company (corporation) and partnership forms of business organisation is that none of the shareholders in a company (corporation) are personally responsible for business liabilities, as general partners are in a partnership.
4. Credit enhancements (security, guarantees, etc.) normally do not vary based on a borrower's legal structure.
5. In a period of declining sales, profits, and cash flow, a service provider, such as a software developer, would likely have the greatest borrowing need to finance which of the following?
B. New fixed assets until they are used up in producing products
C. Inventory (stock) until it is converted to sales and cash
D. General operations until the business returns to a more positive financial position
E. A change in company ownership